5 Ways Gaming Subscriptions Can Benefit You and Other Players18 May 2023
Over the years, more and more monetization strategies have been embedded in mobile games. A few examples would be in-app purchases, in-game advertisements, and gaming subscriptions. This allows developers to earn more, but this isn’t exactly disadvantageous to gamers. In fact, these monetization strategies can make games more enjoyable, even for the average player.
This article goes deep into mobile game subscriptions and tackles why they are so popular these days. Read on to learn about the different subscription-based services in games and how they benefit players.
Explaining Game Subscriptions
Subscriptions for mobile games work just like any other type of subscription-based service, like for movies, TV shows, and music. You have to pay a certain amount, and you will be granted access to different content, some of which are unavailable to non-paying gamers.
There are many types of game subscriptions, each of which has its own perks and drawbacks. Here are a few examples:
- Renewable Subscription – The most basic subscription type gives gamers access to exclusive content, like skins, armors, and avatars. In some cases, it gives them a limited supply of hard currency as well as discounts on many items available in the game’s marketplace.
- Umbrella Subscription – There are games made and published by the same developer. With an umbrella subscription, you are paying for the services offered by the developer itself, and you can use it for all the games they’ve published. This is extremely beneficial if you play a lot of games since you do not have to pay for each one.
- Battle Pass – This type of subscription is gaining more popularity these days. As the name suggests, it allows you to enter time-bound and progression-based battles or challenges only available to subscribers. It gives you a chance to play and enjoy more by paying a certain amount of money.
How Subscriptions Benefit You as a Gamer
Mobile game subscriptions have become really popular these days, and there’s a good reason for that. Subscriptions help improve your gaming experience because they allow players to:
Get Access to Exclusive Content
It typically depends on the rules of your mobile game, but in many cases, subscriptions grant you access to some unique content. They include new levels or story lines, rare characters, and more.
There are even games that offer access to a special shop where subscribers can purchase items that are not available to free users. Additionally, in some games, your subscription will allow you to enter arenas and battles that others cannot join.
Earn Experience Points Faster
Some of the top mobile games nowadays grant their subscribers the ability to earn experience points faster than usual. This is a great help for players who wish to level up or learn skills. As a result, their in-game character gets stronger, giving them a bigger advantage over their opponents.
Invite More Players
Battle games are typically more enjoyable if there are a lot of people joining in the clash. However, some games only allow for a certain number of players to get into battle at a given time. If you wish to invite more people, you may need to buy a subscription for the game.
This is not exclusive to battle games, though, because there are also many “chill” games that become more entertaining if many people can join. Minecraft is one example. They have two subscription-based services, namely Realms and Realms Plus, that allow you to create a personal server people can join. The first former opens the world to two additional players, but the latter allows ten more.
Enjoy Discounts on Certain Items
Another advantage of mobile game subscriptions is they sometimes offer discounts on expensive items in the game’s marketplace. Roblox, among other games, offers some of their items at a lower price to Roblox Premium subscribers. This helps players access various cosmetic items, such as skins, outfits, and accessories, that they couldn’t afford before.
Create and Sell Your Own Items
Some games allow users to create their own items, like skins and weapons. In some games, you must pay money to do this, but subscribers may be allowed to do it for free. Moreover, subscribers are sometimes granted access to sell the items they create or collect, allowing them to earn more in-game currency or even real-world money.
Subscribing to Your Favorite Games
Are you convinced that subscribing to some of the best mobile games today can help you as a player? If so, you might be looking for ways to buy subscriptions easily. Fortunately, DITO Telecommunity can help you with that! We provide you with affordable subscription promos for some of your favorite mobile games, including Minecraft, PUBG Mobile, Roblox, and more.
Subscribing is easy as long as you have the DITO App downloaded on your phone. Here’s what you have to do:
- Log in to your DITO App and click “App Subscription” on the main page.
- Look for the game you want and choose the subscription you wish to purchase.
- The price of the promo will be deducted from your regular load.
- Provide the necessary information asked from you, particularly your email address.
- Wait for the confirmation of your purchase, and receive the voucher code in the email address you’ve provided.
Mobile games can be more fun if you can access all their exclusive content and invite more players into your world. For the price you pay for certain subscriptions, you can have a better experience playing your favorite games.
If you’re looking for easy but reliable ways to purchase subscriptions for some of the most popular mobile games today, DITO Telecommunity has got you covered. By using our SIM and downloading our app, you can subscribe to the games you want without experiencing any hassle. This way, you can stay at the top of your game and become a better player in the long run.