Get your work done at the speed of 5G with
DITO Home 5G Postpaid
Enjoy up to 500Mbps+ internet speed for less than P1,000 monthly!
Go for an UNLIMITED DATA plan or a data-capped plan with 200GB monthly! Plus, get a bonus 30-day subscription to Prime Video!
5G modem/router bundled into your monthly fee!
Up to 500+ Mbps with average broadband speed of 55Mbps and minimum speed of 10Mbps at 80% reliability
All You Need to Know about DITO Home Wifi Postpaid
HOW TO APPLY
Where can I download the Subscriber Application Form (SAF) and view the Terms and Conditions?
What is DITO Home 5G Postpaid?
Aside from being postpaid, what’s the difference between this and your prepaid service?
Where is the DITO Home 5G Postpaid service available?
Do I need to provide any documents if I sign up?
1) One valid ID
2) A proof of billing
Proof of billing includes the following:
1. Utility bills (i.e. water, electricity, internet, landline, mobile phone, association dues)
2. Bank-issued documents (bank statements, credit card bills)
3. Others: Club membership SOA, insurance premium SOA, barangay certificate of residence, notarized lease of contract, Pag-Ibig Housing SOA, airway bill/proof of shipping
What are the DITO Home 5G Postpaid offers?
There are two DITO Home 5G monthly plans -- one is a data-capped plan and the other delivers UNLIMITED DATA!
- Both plans include a 30-day Prime Video subscription (For subscriptions January 26, 2023 onwards)
- Both plans earn DITO Rewards points whenever you pay your bill – which you can redeem for other goodies!
- The data-capped plan (Plan 990) supports data rollover - Leftover data from the previous billing cycle can be carried over to the next billing cycle, but not beyond that.
Where can I apply and avail of the DITO Home 5G Postpaid service?
Here are the DXS stores:
- Robinsons Galleria
- SM Manila
- SM Megamall
- SM North EDSA
- SM Southmall
- Udenna Tower
- Robinsons Galleria Cebu
- SM City Cebu
- Robinsons Galleria South
- SM City Bacoor
- SM City Ecoland
- SM City Lanang
* You can call the 185 hotline
* You can approach the DITO booth in your community
Stay updated with our latest posts.