- Republic Act No. 11934 or the SIM Registration Act (SRA) requires all new subscribers to register their SIM card prior to activation, and for existing subscribers to avoid deactivation.
- The Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of the SRA issued by the National Telecommunications Commission shall take effect on 27 December 2022.
- The law promotes accountability on the use of the SIM card and provides competent authorities the necessary tools to detect and stop criminal activities such as text scams, cybercrimes, terrorism, and other offenses committed through text messages, voice calls and other relevant telecommunications services.
- All DITO SIM card users whether prepaid or postpaid, including foreign nationals.
- Businesses and corporate entities.
- Yes, you can register multiple SIM cards under one (1) name.
- Existing users will be notified and will have to confirm their submitted information.
Please DO NOT click any links from unknown senders or unverified accounts.
Subscribers will be required to provide their personal information:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Present/Official Address
- See FAQs for the list of accepted IDs
The SIM card should be registered under the parent/legal guardian's name along with:
- Any government-issued ID of the parent or guardian
- Consent of minor's parent or guardian to register the SIM card
For businesses, requirements are as follows:
- SEC / DTI Certificate of Registration
- Board Resolution designating the authorized representative or a Special Power of Attorney (SPA)
- Proof of Address in the Philippines
- Return ticket to own country showing date/time of departure from the Philippines
For foreigners with non-tourist visa:
- Proof of Address in the Philippines
- Other pertinent documents such as
1. Alien Employment Permit issued by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE);
2. Alien Certificate of Registration Identification Card (ACRI Card) issued by the Bureau of Immigration (BI) or other types of official ID issued by any other visa-issuing agency;
3. School registration and ID for students; or
4. For Persons of Concern or POCs, the type of travel or admission document validly issued by the Department of Justice.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Message our official accounts:
- @DITOphofficial (Facebook and Twitter)
- @DITOforyou (Viber)
- Live chat via DITO APP
You’ll need a DITO-compatible phone to gain access to this whole new world of digital explorations powered by DITO’s next-gen technology.
Check here if your phone is DITO-compatible to get started on your journey DITO.
If your phone is not yet on the list, check back again on this site because we’re continuously testing various phone brand / models and we regularly update our list of compatible phones.
Frequently Asked Questions
Got questions? We’ve put together answers to the FAQs about the SIM Registration Act (SRA).
Check back often for future updates.
List of accepted government-issued IDs:
- Philsys ID or National ID
- SSS ID
- GSIS e-Card
- Driver’s License
- NBI Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Firearms’ License to Own and Possess ID
- PRC ID
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID
- OWWA ID
- BIR ID
- Voter’s ID
- Senior Citizen Card
- PWD Card
- Other valid government-issued IDs with photo
The SIM Register refers to the secure digital database containing the required information for registered postpaid and prepaid subscribers.
No. The information in the SIM Register will only be used for the purpose of registering SIM cards.
For existing subscribers, your SIM will be deactivated. A “deactivated SIM” cannot be used for outgoing and incoming calls, internet access, or sending and receiving of messages. Deadline falls on July 25, 2023. The deadline, however, may be extended by the Department of Information and Communications Technology.
Yes, it is possible.
You can check our updated list of phones here. If it's not, you can still use DITO! Just follow these steps to connect.
Subscribers will get bonus 2GB all-access data for every successful registration. The bonus data will automatically be credited to your account.